Michelle specializes in creating customized coaching engagements as mechanisms to increase effectiveness, spark new possibilities, and generate conditions for leaders, teams, and organizations to transform and thrive. She supports leaders and teams to accelerate their development and impact by boosting overall leadership and team skills, identifying blind spots or obstacles, noticing patterns of behavior and thinking, envisioning new paths and choices, and setting goals to reach bigger results. Michelle invites leaders and teams to stretch beyond current capabilities, perspectives, and work habits and to experiment with new ways of being, thinking and working for the purpose of achieving bolder possibilities.
Using a blend of coaching, facilitation, and training, Michelle works with leaders and teams to increase their cohesion, effectiveness, and performance to accomplish real work and real results. At the end of team coaching engagements, both leadership and team effectiveness are increased and sustainable going forward while delivering greater business results.
Areas of Specialty:
Executive and Individual Coaching:
- Confidence, Leadership Presence, Relationship Building, Accountability, Critical Conversations, Communication, Influence, Change Agility, Conflict Resolution, Decision Making, Resiliency, etc.
- Support to create and share a vision or establish a desired culture that inspires forward momentum and fosters organizational health.
- Cultivate a leader’s capacity of mind, perspective taking, and systems awareness.
- Establish and align around team common purpose and shared goals and roles and responsibilities.
- Increase team cohesions with team members around individual belonging, needs, contributions, and influence
- Build trust and respect and a safe environment for diversity of ideas to be openly discussed and debated.
- Improve meeting effectiveness, decision making, accountability, collaboration, execution, conflict resolution, communication, etc.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) – International Coach Federation
- Certificate in Team Coaching, Corentus Inc.
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching, Georgetown University, Institute for Transformational Leadership
- Certificate in Coaching Curriculum, Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Administrator of The Leadership Circle Profile™ 360º and Cultural Survey Tools